Sunday, September 30, 2018

Back after a lull

Full Stack Software Development Blog

It has been a few months since my last blog. The reason for the lull is that I started a new job (Java/Spring Boot/Pivotal Cloud Foundry). As always starting a new job takes a lot out of a software developer - learning new tools, architecture, ... .

I've come up to speed using gradle as a Java build tool. I'm also learning Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for the first time.

Recently I've found time to get back to working on version 2 of the Texastoc application. I am currently working through the Spring Security and Angular tutorial in the Spring Guides. 


I'm not going through it from scratch but instead applying it to my Angular 6 and Spring Boot application. I'll go into the gory details when I have it working in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment